Monday, July 13, 2015

www.ViningsHouses.com - What I Do Differently to Get Your Home Sold

A MARKETING EXPERT!cool

My business card stands out from the competition. You know what I will do for your home! 

WHAT I DO DIFFERENTLY to Get Your Home Sold!
  •  Start Early at the Gym – Marketing requires energy. Before 6:00am, I lift weights, run and do cardio for over an hour. The better shape I am in, the better I can serve you. Also, I am around at least 20 of my closest contacts who are looking for new homes on the market, either for themselves or people they know.

    HEART 
    of MARKETING –
  •      Personal Style - 1. Mandatory bow tie! I deliberately dress the way I do to stand out from the competition, conservative and fashionable. 3. Laminated business card 4. Networking - I let people know your home is for sale, and what you want to buy.
  •      Social Media Marketing - There is no one better! For five (5) years in a row, I am nationally ranked among REALTORS, commercial, to be followed on Twitter and connected to on LinkedIn.
  •      Internet Presence For starters: 1. Coldwell Banker surpasses the competition with internet hits. We have more than twice as many as the next six (6) companies behind us, 2. I have the local domain names that redirect searches to one central website, here, that Coldwell Banker provides. For the neighborhoods I serve, especially BuckheadVinings and Decatur, I increase your home's visibility more than any other agent. For example, if you are googling Buckhead Luxury Houses, you will find me on page one of a Buckhead search.
  • Awesome Negotiator – Here again, marketing exists. When I represent you, I have to convince people that your price is correct. I am an awesome negotiator. Once I list your home, I will treat your home as if it is my own. I will not give away one dollar of your equity. You may choose to, but I won't!
  • Communication - 1. I will communicate with you every week with a market update. This conversation will take only 3-5 minutes. I like to communicate with my sellers every Tuesday between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. 2. I will contact my database of all top agents in your area who sell 90% of all properties. 3. I will call to "move up" markets. These are people who are possibly looking for a larger home, or for a different area to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment